Nightingale Nurses depend on your generous donations to support our service.
Our vision is to have a Nightingale Nurse for every person diagnosed with dementia so please donate generously.
How will my donation help?
- $5 could pay for a copy of a The Advance Care Directive booklet to help people living with dementia plan ahead
- $25 could pay for a Nightingale Nurse to support a community carer group
- $50 could fund one of our Nightingale Nurses for an hour, as they offer practical advice and emotional support to people living with dementia, their carers, family and friends.
- $100 could pay for one on one mentoring for aged care workers on how to better support and care for a person living with dementia
- $500 could pay to run an Advanced Care Planning workshop to build capacity of professionals